Fast and flavorful Floor Turkey and Inexperienced Bean Stir Fry simply made in underneath 20 minutes multi functional pan! Lean floor turkey with crisp inexperienced beans all tossed collectively in probably the most scrumptious Asian-inspired sauce that is higher than take-out!
I like a straightforward weeknight dish and belief me, that is approach higher than take-out! This Asian floor turkey and inexperienced bean stir fry is a recipe that we actually make on a weekly foundation due to how fast all of it comes collectively. Lean floor turkey with crisp inexperienced beans all tossed along with garlic, onions and probably the most scrumptious candy and spicy sauce that’s loaded with taste! We wish to serve this over brown rice and I promise you the leftovers are virtually higher the following day making this good for meal prep!
Why You may Love this Recipe
- You may simply make this complete meal in underneath 20 minutes!
- The sauce is AMAZING! The right quantity of candy and spicy with none refined sugar.
- This recipe is well customizable with a wide range of veggies and protein.
- Made multi functional pan for straightforward clean-up!
- Not solely is that this stir fry nice for dinner, however the leftovers are scrumptious and nice for meal prep!
Elements You may Want
For the Stir Fry
- Floor turkey – I used 93% lean floor turkey and you may go even leaner, however the turkey shall be drier and never as flavorful. You can additionally use floor hen, floor beef or floor pork
- Inexperienced beans – be certain that to make use of contemporary trimmed inexperienced beans and never canned on this recipe
- Olive oil – I like to make use of a great olive oil to sauté the veggies. Would not should be costly, simply be certain that it is cold-pressed and natural for probably the most taste (for my part)
- Onion – this provides a lot taste and you should use a white or yellow onion
- Garlic – you should use contemporary chopped garlic or minced garlic from the jar
For the Sauce
- Soy sauce – I all the time use low-sodium soy sauce as I discover that common soy sauce could make dishes too salty. You can additionally swap the soy sauce with tamari or coconut aminos to make this gluten-free
- Chili garlic sauce – this provides taste and a pleasant kick, you may additionally use candy chili sauce and even sriracha
- Honey – this provides a bit of sweetness to the sauce with out utilizing refined sugars and makes a pleasant glaze. You can additionally swap the honey with maple syrup if you do not have honey available
- Sesame oil – provides that scrumptious Asian taste to the sauce!
- Ginger – contemporary grated ginger is certainly finest on this dish, but when all you could have is floor ginger you should use
- Seasonings – I used a mix of salt, pepper and crushed purple pepper flakes for added spice
Methods to Make Asian Floor Turkey and Inexperienced Bean Stir Fry
- Saute the inexperienced beans. In a big skillet, warmth olive oil over medium-high warmth. As soon as pan is sizzling, add inexperienced beans and season with a bit of salt and pepper. Sauté the inexperienced beans for about 6 minutes till they begin to get a bit of char and are tender, however nonetheless crisp. We do not need floppy inexperienced beans! Switch the inexperienced beans to a bowl and put aside.
- Brown the bottom turkey. Drizzle a bit of extra olive oil within the sizzling skillet and add the chopped onion. Sauté the onion till aromatic and translucent, about 2 to three minutes. Combine within the garlic and sauté for an extra 30 seconds, being cautious to not burn. Add the bottom turkey and brown till crumbled and turkey is absolutely cooked.
- Make the sauce. Whereas the bottom turkey is cooking within the skillet, whisk collectively soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, honey, sesame oil, ginger and seasonings.
- Toss the stir fry! Add the cooked inexperienced beans again into the pan and pour within the sauce, mixing properly, ensuring to utterly coat the bottom turkey and inexperienced beans. Let all the things simmer for about 2 extra minutes, till the sauce has thickened. Serve over sizzling rice and luxuriate in!
Good for Meal Prep!
Not solely is that this recipe nice for a straightforward weeknight meal, however this stir fry is ideal for meal prep too! I will make the stir fry within the skillet whereas my brown rice simply cooks proper in my On the spot Pot and all the things is able to go on the identical time. Then I simply divide all the things up into containers and we’ve some scrumptious lunches to take pleasure in that week. This Asian floor beef and inexperienced bean stir fry will last as long as 4 to five days within the fridge saved in a sealed, hermetic container. Belief me after I say, this meal tastes even higher the following day!
Extra Stir Fry Recipes You may Love
Hope you all take pleasure in this Asian Floor Beef and Inexperienced Bean Stir Fry and in case you love this recipe as a lot as we do, please depart me a five-star score under and do not forget to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I like seeing all of your scrumptious recreations!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 15 minutes
- Complete Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lb inexperienced beans, trimmed and chopped
- Salt and pepper, to style
- 1 lb floor turkey
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon contemporary ginger, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon purple pepper flakes
- In a big skillet, warmth one tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high warmth. As soon as the pan is sizzling, add inexperienced beans and season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Sauté the inexperienced beans for about 6 minutes till they begin to get a bit of char and are tender, however nonetheless crisp. We do not need floppy inexperienced beans! Switch the inexperienced beans to a bowl and put aside.
- Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of olive oil within the sizzling skillet and add the chopped onion. Sauté the onion till aromatic and translucent, about 2 to three minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for an extra 30 seconds, being cautious to not burn.
- Add the bottom turkey and brown till crumbled and turkey is absolutely cooked.
- Whereas the bottom turkey is cooking within the skillet, whisk collectively soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, honey, sesame oil, ginger and seasonings.
- Add the cooked inexperienced beans again into the pan and pour within the sauce, mixing properly, ensuring to utterly coat the bottom turkey and inexperienced beans. Let all the things simmer for two to three extra minutes, till the sauce has thickened. Serve over sizzling rice and luxuriate in!
- Serving Dimension: 1/4 of recipe
- Energy: 298
- Sugars: 13.5 g
- Sodium: 794.4 mg
- Fat: 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fibers: 3.6 g
- Proteins: 25.7 g
* Please word that each one diet data are simply estimates. Values will fluctuate amongst manufacturers, so we encourage you to calculate these by yourself for many correct outcomes.